Plentex Limited is becoming an integrated agricultural processing and aquaculture company producing food and other products from the land and the sea.
Develop and operate high-standard sustainable agricultural product processing facilities and aquaculture growing and processing facilities, producing quality food and other products in a way that enhances local communities, and provides sustainable returns to investors.
- Complete the construction and commissioning of a rice and cassava process plant at Suhi, Tacloban City
- Establish rice rice-milling and rice trading operations
- Develop the business and optimise group production, revenue and profits to realise value for stakeholders
- Establish the company as a credible and reliable partner for development of new businesses
- Progress towards a listing on the Australian Stock Exchange
- Develop coconut processing facilities at Suhi, Tacloban and markets for all coco-products
- Develop aquaculture business and fish production in Western Samar
- Continue to develop research and development opportunities in proprietary technology in agriculture and aquaculture
Plentex Limited has established Plentex Philippines Inc. (PPI) as its operating entity to develop its integrated agri-business projects in the Philippines. The Philippines’ well established agriculture and aquaculture heritage creates a unique setting for Plentex’s business with indisputable economic advantages in terms of developmental time frames and costs. The projects are strategically located near Tacloban, in Leyte Province, an area experiencing unprecedented major investment, civilian relocation and growth. Plentex’s base is located at Suhi on a company owned and adjoining leased site with close proximity to Tacloban airport providing short duration transport of product to Manila and export destinations.
The first stage of the project, ready for construction, comprises an integrated manufacturing plant that adds value to abundant local crops for immediate on-sale and, in the future, will also produce feedstock for the proposed aquafeed plant. At the same time, Plentex is laying the foundations for its aquaculture business with strong support from the Philippine Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources.